Chanukah Menorah Bonsai Tree Unique Hanukkah Menorah Modern
S P E C I A L ∙ M E N O R A H ∙ J U S T ∙ F O R ∙ Y O U ∙ 🎁
Bonsai Tree of Life Menorah Jewish art 9 branch Menorah, Chanukkah Modern Judaica art, Unique Chanukiah Jewish Holidays Decoration.
A perfect Home Decor gift idea for weddings, housewarmings, Hanukkah, or any holiday, birthday, Bar, or bat mitzvah.
Gift those you love something they are sure to adore! Chanukia brings a Modern look with a Unique style.
H A N U K K A H ∙ M E N O R A H 🕎
• Chanukah is the Jewish eight-day, “festival of lights,” celebrated with a nightly, nine branches menorah lighting. the Chanukah
lights are lit in the evenings preceding each of the eight days of Chanukah.
• The Chanukah candles must burn after night falls since their purpose is to bring light into darkness. reminding others of the great miracle. Miracle of delivering the strong into the hands of the weak, the many into the hands of the few, and the wicked into the hands of the righteous.
• The Chanukah or Hanukkah, celebrates the inauguration of a newly built altar in the Temple in Jerusalem and brings the celebration to your home.
T H E ∙ S T O R Y ∙ O F ∙ C H A N U K A H ✡️
• The Holy Land was ruled by the Greeks, who tried to force the people of Israel to accept Greek culture. Against all odds, a small band of faithful Jews, led by Judah the Maccabee, defeated one of the mightiest armies on earth and reclaimed the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. After the Maccabees defeated the Greeks and drove them from Judea, they found that much of the Temple, including the altar, had been defiled and used for idolatry. In order to rededicate the temple, the Maccabees had to light a menorah that would burn within the temple at all times.
When they sought to light the Temple's Menorah they found only a single curse of olive oil that had escaped contamination by the Greeks. Miraculously, they lit the menorah and the one-day supply of oil lasted for eight days until new oil could be prepared.
• To commemorate and publicize these miracles, the sages instituted the festival of Chanukah, the festival of lights.
W H A T ∙ I S ∙ H A N U K I A 🕯
• A Hanukia is a Hanukkah menorah used specifically to light the candles today used instead of oil on Hanukkah. With nine branches, it is lit each night to celebrate the miracle of oil lasting eight days.
B L E S S ∙ F O R ∙ H A N U K K A H ∙ M E N O R A H 🕍
• Before using the Menorah on Hanukkah it's custom to say these blessings.
📍 First blessing:
בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה אֲדֹנָי אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם אֲשֶׁר קִדְּשָׁנוּ בְּמִצְוֹתָיו וְצִוָּנוּ לְהַדְלִיק נֵר חֲנֻכָּה
Bah-rookh ah-tah ah-doh-noi eh-loh-hay-noo meh-lekh hah-oh-lahm ah-sher ki-deh-shah-noo beh-mitz-voh-tahv veh-tzee-vah-noo leh-hahd-lik nayr kha-noo-kah
Blessed are You, Lord our G‑d, King of the universe, who has sanctified us with His commandments, and commanded us to kindle the Chanukah light.
📍 Second blessing:
בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה אֲדֹנָי אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם שֶׁעָשָׂה נִסִּים לַאֲבוֹתֵינוּ בַּיָּמִים הָהֵם בִּזְּמַן הַזֶּה
Bah-rookh ah-tah ah-doh-noi eh-loh-hay-noo meh-lekh hah-oh-lahm sheh-ah-sah nee-sim lah-ah-voh-tay-noo bah-yah-mim hah-haym biz-mahn hah-zeh
Blessed are You, Lord our G‑d, King of the universe, who performed miracles for our forefathers in those days, at this time.
📍 Third blessing, recited only on the first night (or the first time lighting this Chanukah):
בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה אֲדֹנָי אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם שֶׁהֶחֱיָנוּ וְקִיְּמָנוּ וְהִגִּיעָנוּ לִזְּמַן הַזֶּה
Bah-rookh ah-tah ah-doh-noi eh-loh-hay-noo meh-lekh hah-oh-lahm sheh-heh-kheh-yah-noo veh-kee-mah-noo ve-hig-ee-yah-noo liz-mahn hah-zeh
Blessed are You, Lord our G‑d, King of the universe, who has granted us life, sustained us, and enabled us to reach this occasion.
🔸Printable blessing: https://www.chabad.org/media/pdf/992/wbDh9922375.pdf
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S ☝️
MENORAH HEIGHT: 6.5" (17 cm)
MENORAH WIDTH: 2.4" (6 cm)
MENORAH LONG 10.5" (26 cm)
CUP OPENING DIAMETER: 9mm
N E V E R ∙ L E A V E ∙ B U R N I N G ∙ C A N D L E ∙
U N A T T E N D E D ⚠️
• WARNING: Do not leave lit candles unattended!
• Keep out of reach of children or pets.
• Lit candles are a fire hazard and may cause serious harm to your home or body.
• Do not move the candle holder once the candles are lit.
• Be aware of flammable materials around lit candles.
• Use caution when lighting multiple candles.
**NO CANDLES included